First, Lucas had successfully destroyed what was a wonderful set of childhood memories. Now in an effort to "redefine" himself, his new focus will be broadcast into living rooms across the nation. I think Penny Arcade explains the problem at hand best. For Lucas' sake, there is a possibility of redemption in Revenge of the Sith. Kevin Smith (aka Silent Bob) has seen it. He liked it. "This is the 'Star Wars' prequel the haters have been bitching for since 'Menace' came out, and if they don't cop to that when they finally see it, they're lying". I think Kevin has been listening to George's siren $ong. I don't know if I can trust Kevin after Jersey Girl. We shall soon see. But don't expect me to find out on opening night. Who knows maybe my faith in "The Maker" Lucas will be restored and you can find me paling around with these guys. Somehow I don't think so.