Enjoy my photo of Bruce Campbell in all its blurry glory. I did my best but the downside to my small camera is its small flash. Other than being poorly lit for photos, the "Summer of Love" tour was hilarious. The highlight was the Q&A. Bruce Campbell is witty, very quick and really funny. The movie Man with the Screaming Brain was really good. I thought Ted Raimi stole the show. Stay for the credits to listen to Ted's "Bulgarian Rap." Overall it was a very fun night to star gaze and meet a long time favorite, Bruce Campbell.

Here are some highlights of the Q&A as best as I can recall.

Bruce: Other than the Ash vs. Jason vs. Freddy questions, let get this going.

Nerd-on-front-row: Did you do a nude scene in this movie?
Bruce: No!... Sir why are you asking if I did a nude scene? Oh I see you're from Provo.

Skinny-guy-in-back: Why come to Salt Lake City?
Bruce: Why Salt Lake City? Because for every repressed culture in a society, there is a thriving counter culture.

Girl-who-doesn't-read-the-website: Are you going to make Evil Dead 4?
Bruce: ...Hmm. I'm only hesitating because I've never been asked that before.

Balding-Comic-book-guy: How can I break into B-Movies?
Bruce: You want to break in to B-Movies?!? Why not A-Movies? Don't worry about that you'll end up there anyway. Trust Me! What do you want to do in movies?
Balding-Comic-book-guy: Act, mostly.
Bruce: Well talk to this guy from Provo he'll break you in.Posted by Picasa