Other than the multiple summer activities that have been pulling me away from my computer, I've been on my computer, just not blogging. I've been here, passing a lot of time on-line. In a make believe world with make believe friends. World of Warcraft has really been the only game I've played this summer. My wife "helps" me to limit my visits to the surreal world that Blizzard has so masterfully created. But nevertheless its has been quite the draw the past few months. I've logged many many hours on this game and there's still so much more to do. Its great! I have just started to tweak with my UI to give my self a more custom look. I've loaded up Flexbar, Titan Panel, Gatherer and many others. They add so much to the UI and scratch my Must MOD Everything itch. Titan Panel has informed my that my level 20 Druid is 0.6% of his way to level 60. I have a long and fun way to go. Feel free to PST any of my characters if you catch me online.

20
Omarr
Level:20
Race:Tauren
Class:Druid
Realm:Boulderfist
22
Id
Level:22
Race:Night Elf
Class:Hunter
Realm:Perenolde
2
Someposer
Level:2
Race:Human
Class:Warrior
Realm:Dark Iron