I went to the local Coheed And Cambria show this weekend and it was awesome. I am kicking myself for not bringing my camera. We bought advanced tickets online at coheedandcambria.com and were really close to the doors before the show. However, due to a poorly managed staff regular ticket holders went in first. Aside from this set back it was a great show. Although I could have done without two of the three opening acts, namely Me Without You and The Blood Brothers. Dredg was pretty cool. After 5 hours of standing I was beat. I wonder if at 27 I am getting too old for this kind of thing.

If I remember right the show went something like this:

1. Keeping the Blade
2. Always & Never
3. Welcome Home
4. Ten Speed
5. Delirium Trigger
6. Three Evils
7. Apollo I: The Writing Writer
8. Once Upon Your Dead Body
10. A Favor House Atlantic
11. Blood Red Summer
12. Wake Up
13. The Suffering
14. Devil in Jersey City
15. Everything Evil

Encore

16. In Keeping Secrets
17. Final Cut