not pr0nI've found something new to absorb my time. not pr0n. not pr0n is a web riddle. Similar to the I love bees game. I had heard about I love bees and was thinking about playing when word broke out that it was a viral marketing campaign for Halo 2. I'm not big a Halo fan. But this new game, not pr0n, doesn't appear to be a marketing ploy. The game designers pride themselves on making "The hardest riddle available on the internet." So far only 0.0011% of the people playing have completed the game over the past year and a half. I started playing and I couldn't put it down. I love this kind of stuff. I'm on level 11 so far. This is my first experience with online puzzles and I'm sold as long as there are no ulterior motives. Its pretty amazing what a bunch of Germans with Photoshop can do. I just hope I don't get to the end of not pr0n only to find and ad for Jell-O. not pr0n is just like Jello-O, Its wholesome and fun for the entire family!