For eons man has searched for a zen-like existence. Where you achieve inner peace and harmony with your surroundings. For me, Apple's iPod is a step in that direction. And, yesterday, with a lot of help from my friend Mark, I took another step towards nirvana. Friends I have seen the light! My pods have united, I've "iPodded my car." I fought with my iTrip for almost a year. The biggest problem with FM adapters in general is that the signal that works great in your garage, is the worst one to use on the road. If its not the local mariachi station bleeding over to your "empty" signal, its the car next to you broadcasting the latest American I-dull. For my birthday my wife gave me (let me buy) a Dension ice>Link: Plus. A couple of days shipping later and lots of help from Mark. I am enjoying crystal clear sound from my iPod in my lovely GTI. Please friends if you too are in the dark, like I was, look here for answers.

Anyone want a lightly used iTrip? ;-)