Finally! After months of wading through a barren Wii-less wasteland, calling the local Target, Wal-mart and other vendors and getting nothing but sighs of not-another-do-you-have-any-wii-in-stock-question and the occasional "NO!" -click-. I have aquired my Wii from costco.com. It was a two game bundle (Zelda, and Excite Truck). While I think console bundles are an abomination, it was far better than the inane Wal-mart "Customer's Choice Bundle," where customer's are given a choice of buying a Wii + 8 of their least favorite games or not having a Wii. I have heard that you can get the Wal-mart bundle and then return the games you don't want back to a local store but, what a hassle. I used this neat-o website, nowinstock.net to find my Wii. Its pretty cool it has an rss feed even email alerts to help to "grab your Wii" before someone else does. ;-) (I'll never get over that name)